Packaging plays a critical role not only in the marketing of your product, but in preserving the safety and quality as well. It also presents challenges in terms of raw materials used in production as well as the waste generated when improper disposal occurs. Carroll Products shares the global concern about the effects of plastic packaging on the environment. As responsible stewards of our natural resources, our goal is to reduce our environmental impact across the packaging life cycle.
- Eliminated unnecessary secondary packaging to reduce resources needed and shipping weight to create fewer emissions during transport.
- Implemented recycling programs with our customers to reduce waste entering landfills.
- Converted all lighting to LED to become more energy efficient.
- Installed new high speed, efficient manufacturing equipment which enables us to increase productivity with less energy consumption.
- Installed a recovery system to capture, recycle, and reuse 88% of the solvent used in our printing process.
- Installed a drinking water bottle filling station in our plant to minimize plastic bottle usage by our employees
- Implemented an in-house scrap retention program to ensure all scrap is being recycled properly.
- 100% biodegradable films are offered as an alternative to all customers.
- Reduce our energy usage by adding new efficient technologies to all areas of production.
- Manufacture our packaging with 100% recyclable, or biodegradable films.
- Work with as many local suppliers as possible to ensure we reduce our carbon footprint.
Printed roll stock for horizontal or vertical form and fill applications
- FDA, USDA and USPS-certified film.
- Freezer film.
- Printed Poly Bags - Custom styles and sizes including: wicket, zip closure, bottom gusset and tape.
8 color custom printing both process and line
50” maximum web width
Registered or random print
Poly bag converting
Multiple styles and configurations
Slitting and rewinding
Art design, collaboration and management
Print plate production
LLDPE (100% or blends)
Co-extruded envelope film
Granulated and powdered products
Fruits and vegetables
Trade show bags
Lawn and garden
Ice cream specialties